Welcome to How to Quit Porn! Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our website and services. By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please do not use our website.
Use of Website
- The content of this website is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to replace professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- You must be at least [Minimum Age] years old to access and use this website.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the website at any time without notice.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
- You agree not to use false information when creating an account or submitting information on the website.
- We reserve the right to terminate accounts, refuse service, or cancel orders at our sole discretion.
- The content on this website, including text, graphics, logos, images, videos, and software, is the property of How to Quit Porn or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright laws.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, or use any part of the website without our prior written permission.
- The information on this website is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the information provided.
- We are not responsible for any actions taken based on the information provided on this website.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall How to Quit Porn be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the website or services.
- You agree to use the website and services at your own risk.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Your Jurisdiction]. Any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [Your Jurisdiction].
Changes to Terms
- We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on the website.
- It is your responsibility to review these terms periodically for changes.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us