How To Quit Porn Addiction in 21 Days
Quit porn with our actionable journal and become your BEST self in the process!
We offer similar result at the fraction of a cost compared to porn-filter app subscription, pricey coaching, or expensive online courses
Introducing the latest self-guided writing journal to overcome porn addiction — Reboot21. Our “how to quit porn addiction” recovery journal is made for males or females, single or married, straight or gay, old or young, religious or secular people, on how to stop watching porn.
We cut to chase, no fluff, no preaching — just concise, action-oriented approach to quit porn.
Benefits Of Breaking Free From Porn
- More realistic expectation of people in a healthy loving relationship
- No longer falsely comparing actors/actresses in porn movies to real-life situations
- Admire the physical beauty of a man/woman from an emotional and intellectual level
- Pursue a potential relationship from an act of inspiration rather than an act of desperation
- Shift the focus from lust towards striving to improve a healthy loving and intimate relationship, career, and health
- Become less self-center in terms of acquiring your form of instant gratification
- Release a roadblock that was preventing you in pursuing your long-term goals and dreams
Digital Journal + Bonuses
Why Our (printable) Journal?
There are not much self-guided recovery journals made specifically for porn addicts. There are, however, a lot of quit porn apps, books, and coaching programs out there. One thing those programs have is common they recommend journaling as a tool.
At HTQP, we’ve a created a specialized journal to help porn addicts with self-guided prompts to rewire and reboot the “addicted brain.”
Not only that, it includes thought-provoking prompts/quotes to encourage reflection of your porn viewing habits while bringing mindfulness to your recovery journey.
Just writing in our journal 10 to 20 minutes before your bed time is all you need.
Even if you relapsed, failing forward with compassion is part of your recovery plan. Thus, this is where our journaling tool becomes effective for quitting porn — we relapse forward with a new mindset!
FREE LIMITED TIME BONUSES
All of our printable worksheets are made to help you change your habits and mindset. These include our Quit Porn Tracker, Time Awareness Worksheets, Future Vision Worksheet, Gratitude Notes, and more.ﾠ
Positive Affirmation Flashcards for Porn Addiction Recovery
We’ve created positive affirmation flashcards made just for porn addiction recovery. None of the cards use the words “porn” and “masturbation” In addtion, we avoid negative terms like “NOT” or “BUT.” There are 36 cards in the deck. Digital PDF (easy to print).
Mastering Your Mindset (30-Day Journaling)
Utilize this 30-day self-guided journal prompt to get a jump start on your mastering your mindset. This journal extends beyond addiction and will assist you in making plans in various areas of your life. Straight forward and simple to use. PDF download (easy to print)
Using Feng Shui to Overcome Porn Addiction
Get the EXCLUSIVE “Using Feng Shui To Overcome Porn Addiction” report (1,330+ words) and the “Feng Shui For Your Home in 21 Days” (34 pages) journal. Both are digital downloads. You will not find this report anywhere online!
The Reboot21 Program
Our bonus offers are included when you purchase our flagship "Reboot21 Journal". The bonuses are worth hundreds of dollars if you buy all of them separately.
You’re paying ONLY 39.95 NOT 129.95
What’s our goal with this program?
- If you have wasted years watching mindless porn and if using our journal has been a lifesaver towards your recovery, then that’s the ultimate goal.
- If it even motivates you to further seek counseling, a professional therapist, support group, or coaching where you would’ve not done so in the past years (or decades), then that’s excellent.
- If it even helps you be closer to your belief or spiritual path, that’s also great!
It’s a myth to think “I’ll quit or stop when…” Chances are, you’ll still be carrying the habit to another stage in your life unless you take conscious effort to change. Life is already passing you by. Start today!